DV 2019 Green Card Lottery.
DV 2019 American Green Card Lottery program is expected to be live in this year 2017. The U.S State Department will issue 50,000 entry visas to selected eligible winners. This draw is conducted by the American Governments' official program. Eligible people born in countries that are sending less people to the USA within the last 5 years can benefit from this draw.
People born in the following countries were found ineligible to participate in the last held draw DV-2018 that was held in 2016.
They are Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, China (mainland-born), Colombia, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Haiti, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, South Korea, United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland) and its dependent territories, and Vietnam.
Green Card Draw Eligibility:
- Participants' birth should have happened in an eligible country.
- Age must be more than 18.
- Applicants must have pased High School Certificate successfully after studying 12 years of Junior and high school education.
- If you don't have the required education level, you must have two years of work experience within the last five years in an occupation that requires two years of training to perform it. The Department of State will use the U.S. Department of Labor's O*Net Online database to determine your work experience to see whether you qualify to issue with the entry permits.
DV2019 New Photograph Rules.
The photographs should be taken within 6 months of the application date.
Don't use the photos that were used to apply in the DV-2017 and DV-2018 Green card Lottery.
They will be rejected.
How to participate in the draw.
- Wait for the announcement from the US State Department regarding the opening and closing of the Green card draw in this year.
- During the opening days, access the official Green Card Draw website.
- Download the E-DV entry. Fill it within the given 60 minutes period and show the path of your digital photo file location and submit it.
- If everything is correct you will shown with the success page where you will see your confirmation number starting with 2019.
- A person can submit only one entry in this year with his name as primary applicant.
- Married person must include her/his spouse and all their unmarried and under the age of 21children, in the application form.
- Results will be available in the year 2018 to be checked through the online results checking facility.
- KCC will not send selection results through postal mail or email, although you provide these in the application form.
Winners must apply for the immigrant visa using the online DS-260 electronic visa application form.
Winners will be called for the interview according to their case numbers from the month of October 2018.
Those selected winners in the USA can contact the USCIS office to change their current status to LPR status when their case numbers are current in any given month.
DV-2019 program will be closed officially on 30th September 2019.