DV 2019 Green Card Lottery.
DV 2019 American Green Card Lottery program is expected to commence in the year 2017by the U.S State Department to issue 50,000 entry visas to selected eligible people after their visa interviews. This draw is one of the American Governments' official program that will provide immigration facility to the USA for the eligible people who were born in countries that are sending less people to the USA within the last 5 year period.
People born in the following countries were found to be ineligible to participate in the name selection draw DV 2018 that was held in the year 2016.
People born in the following countries are not allowed to participate in this draw in 2016.
Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, China (mainland-born), Colombia, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Haiti, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, South Korea, United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland) and its dependent territories, and Vietnam.
Green Card Draw Basic Eligibility:
- Participants' birth should have happened in an eligible country.
- Age must be more than 18 when you meet the education requirement..
- Applicants must have obtained High School Certificate after attending 12 years of Junior and high school education.
- If you don't have the required education level, you must have two years of work experience within the past five years in an occupation that requires two years of training or experience to perform it. The Department of State will use the U.S. Department of Labor's O*Net Online database to determine your work experience to see whether you qualify to issue with the entry permits.
2019 Draw Photographs.
The photographs must be taken within 6 months period of the application date.
Don't use the photos that were used to apply in the DV-2017 and DV-2018 Green card Lottery.
How to participate in the draw.
- Wait for the announcement from the US State Department regarding the opening and closing of the Green card draw in 2017.
- Access the official Green Card Draw website.
- Download the E-DV entry. Fill it then and there within the given 60 minutes period and show the path of your digital photo file location in your computer.
- If everything is correct you will shown with the success page where you will see your confirmation number starting with 2019.
- A person can submit only one entry in this year with his name as primary applicant.
- Married person must include her/his spouse and all their unmarried and under the age of 21children, in the application form.
- Results will be available in the year 2018 to be checked through the online results checking facility.
- KCC will not send selection results through postal mail or email, although you provide them in the application form.
Winners must apply for the immigrant visa using the online DS-260 electronic visa application form.
Winners will be called for the interview according to their case numbers from the month of October 2018.
Those selected winners in the USA can contact the USCIS office to change their current status to LPR status when their case numbers are current in any given month.
DV-2019 will be closed officially on 30th September 2019.